MASCO offers a wide range of career opportunities at many locations all over the Kingdom. We are looking for people who are ready for the challenge and keen to join an inspirational business.
Be responsible for the implementation of Oracle E-Business Suite R12 Human Resources (HR, Payroll and Self-Service).
2) Gather and evaluate business requirements. Determine approach to meet requirements with the ERP capabilities.
3) Analyze, create and document business processes and workflow.
4) Provide user support and training.
5) Ensure best utilization of Oracle E-Business suite.
6) Continually seek and recommend system enhancements and improvements through the ERP.
7) Perform implementation rollouts in group companies.
8) Report incidents and provide periodic status reports.
9) Performs other duties as assigned.
** Please send your "Full CV" with supporting documents to with job reference (Ref: orahr01) in the subject.For more information visit our website http://www.masco.com.sa
B.Sc of Computer Engineering , Computer Science or Accounting
5-7 years of extensive experience as Oracle E-Business suite functional Consultant (HCM track), preferably in Saudi companies in addition to experience as oracle developer.
To plan, direct, or coordinate one or more administrative services of an organization, such as records and information management, mail distribution, facilities planning and maintenance, custodial operations, and other office support services.
To assist the Recruitment Supervisor in searching the right applicants & screening the CV’s to provide the line manager with the most suitable candidates.
To ensure that the manpower needs for the group is fulfilled by effectively meeting the Recruitment targets by organizing required activities, candidate screening, interviewing and selection process through liaison with Line Managers and by adapting efficient practices in an effective & cost efficient manner.
• Supervise the functions of recruitment; search for and collect applications of potential candidates for company employment.
• Adhere to the recruitment procedures & policy from the stage of receiving the approved job requisitions, the search for the right candidates who match the job description required up to the stage of job joining.
• Maintain and develop a solid application data base and classify the applications to ensure easy reference and accessibility.
• Compile and maintain a database for local recruitment advertising agencies and on-line sites that provide recruitment services.
• Ensure a proper screening and short listing of applicants and conducting the first interviews before referring to the HR Manager.
• Supervise and ensure the timely preparation of letter of appointment, Job offer & contract for new hires.
• Build candidate pipelines for current & future staffing needs.
• Coordinate with overseas recruiting agencies & provide them by required documentations to finalize the employment procedures for international employees.
• Ensure completion of the new hiring files, creating employee number through Oracle.
• Prepare the weekly, monthly, & yearly recruitment reports.
Planning & Organizing